Thursday, June 3, 2010

New stuff coming!!!

Well Kalann Studio is about to have a sister company, don't worry kalann will carry on as it is, but the new one will be a creative portrait business, and that's all it will be. Some of the pictures will be of an adult nature. Can't tell you many details yet as it's all a bit hush hush! I have had several meetings with new models and things are looking very exciting, finally i'm doing what I love! My Big Brother Stevyn is doing my new logo as he is now pretty well known as an artist, he has been featured in the last two QI albums and is published in his own right!! If your interested you can follow him on twitter @stevyncolgan and you can follow me @kalannstudio. Will keep you posted as things happen, so you my faithful followers will be the first to know!!

No comments: