Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone

Well it's 2010 and what of the distant memories of 2009? Well 2009 for me very eventful. I was introduced to Twitter by my Big Brother, and found lots of new friends. I also used facebook and found some long lost friends. This week I met up with a lady that was in my class at school and it was great, I'm just not quite sure where 27 years went.

'2009' was a bumper year for me, my photography business started to take off, it was a hard slog but towards the end of the year it really picked up! The last thing on my mind was to photograph weddings, but several came up, and they were all very enjoyable. My 1st love is for fine art and I have several book projects lined up for 2010. I have several personal photo-projects lined up plus I will be finishing my HNC and hopefully begin an MA.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all my followers for the past few years, and I do hope you enjoy my future works.

Still can't believe it's 2010!

No comments: